Now I have to work out my arguments for calling the methodology "Grounded theory ethnography" in a much better way, more supported and succinctly, and I have to work out how to present my thesis in a non formal way, but with the literature search being obvious. This is what I have decided to do;
- email some people who are writing grounded theory theses to see how they lay it out
- look at theses in the library that use grounded theory
- find recommendations for grounded theory thesis layout in books about grounded theory
- decide on a generic form of headings and where to put what information
- take the layouts and show them to my supervisors
And I must remember to say in my final viva that I collected and analysed data all in one go.